- Beth Bragdon, Ph.D.
Boston University School of Medicine
Title: The characterization of a multipotent cell population within different appendicular tissue sites
- Frank Ko, Ph.D.
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/ MGH
Title: The effect of partial weight bearing on musculoskeletal tissue in rats
- Vicki Rosen, Ph.D.
Harvard School of Dental Medicine
Title: Meniscus biology in health and disease
- Applicant must be P30 Member or Associate Member
- All funds must be spent on CSR RNA-Seq Core services by February 28, 2018.
- Awardee must present preliminary data to P30 core Directors on April 6, 2018.
- Applicant must cite this support and core contributions in relevant publications.
Letter of Intent due November 10, 2017 and must be submitted using the online form below.
The following supporting documents must also be uploaded as PDF files:
- A 1-page application that includes the following information:
- Title of project
- 200 Word description of the project. Explain the goal of the project and how the data generated from the RNASeq consultation will be used to support it.
- NIH-formatted biosketch
- RNAseq Core Proposal budget, see format below.
|RNA seq Core proposal Budget|
|Core costs||# of hours||cost|
|Consultation for planning experiment|
|Help with tissue and cell preparation|
|Computational and statistical interpretation|
|library synthesis and analysis|
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org