Monday, May 8, 2023 • 9:00am – 5:00pm ET
In person at the MGH Main Campus: Thier 1 Conference Room & O’Keefe Auditorium
Please consider sharing your research with the CSR community by submitting an abstract. All topics related to musculoskeletal system are welcome. Submissions from trainees and junior investigators are strongly encouraged. Ten abstracts will be selected for presentations. Guidelines and details below.
Frank Beier, Ph.D.
Professor and Chair, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology
Canada Research Chair in Musculoskeletal Research
Western Bone and Joint Institute
Anne-Marie Malfait, MD PhD
The George W. Stuppy, MD, Chair of Arthritis at Rush
Professor of Medicine, Division of Rheumatology
Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL
PI Chicago Center on MSK Pain: https://mskpain.center
Co- Editor-in-Chief, Osteoarthritis and Cartilage
Abstract and Poster Details
- Abstracts are due on April 7th by 5:00PM ET
- Top 10 abstracts will be selected for oral presentations
- There will be awards for the best oral and the best poster presentations
- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words (excluding figures, tables and authors)
- Abstract should not exceed a single page (1” margins)
- Please submit your abstract as a single PDF to CSRmail@partners.org
- Poster boards will be mounted on 4ft. × 6ft. display stands.
- Thumbtacks will be available on-site.
- Poster Dimensions: Maximum height – 36 inches; Maximum width – 48 inches
- Poster should include: title, authors’ names and affiliations.
- Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters.