To apply for P30 membership, please complete form at the bottom of page.
The mission of the Center for Musculoskeletal Research is to support a community of musculoskeletal investigators allowing them to enhance the impact of their research, to foster collaborations among members of this community and to continue to expand the impact of the Center by outreach efforts. The Center is particularly interested in supporting junior investigators and those from groups underrepresented in STEM, welcoming the participation of all musculoskeletal biologists regardless of gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or disability.
Join the P30 Today!
Some of the benefits of P30 membership include:
- Full Members are independently funded by NIH, government, foundation, or industry grants.
- Associate Membership (Early Stage Investigators only) do not currently have independently-funded grants. They are generally on a path to independence and may be funded by Pilot-Feasibility or other mentored non-independent grants such as K01, K08, R03, or R21. Associate members receive an additional discount for core services up to 50% off regular pricing.
- Members in Training include postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, and CSR lab personnel.
- Members Outside Academia include researchers not affiliated with academic institutions in the USA.
All members will receive announcements for lectures, workshops and other educational activities sponsored by the Cores. Feedback from all members helps shape the direction and offerings of the Cores. Only Full and Associate members are eligible for core funding and subsidies.
- Acknowledge the CSR funding and/core support in all publications, Grant P30 AR075042
- Participate in CSR activities by using the core facilities and participating in the Enrichment Programs (Friday Research Seminars, Journal Clubs, Committees, Symposium).
- Provide timely reporting of Core use information when requested.