To apply for P30 membership, please complete form at the bottom of page.
The Center for Skeletal Research, funded by NIAMS P30 AR075042, will further the discovery of the causes and therapies for skeletal diseases through the provision of core facilities and other programs designed to make the work of a broad group of investigators more efficient, interdisciplinary, innovative, and interactive. By making this research more effective, advances in understanding and therapy of osteoporosis and other bone diseases will occur more quickly.
Some of the benefits of P30 membership include:
- Full Members are independently funded by NIH, government, foundation, or industry grants.
- Associate Membership (Junior Faculty only) do not currently have independently-funded grants. They are generally on a path to independence and may be funded by Pilot-Feasibility or other mentored non-independent grants such as K01, K08, R03, or R21. Associate members receive an additional discount for core services up to 50% off regular pricing.
New membership categories:
- Members in Training include postdoctoral fellows and graduate students.
- Members Outside Academia include researchers not affiliated with academic institutions in the USA.
All members will receive announcements for lectures, workshops and other educational activities sponsored by the Cores. Feedback from all members helps shape the direction and offerings of the Cores. Only Full and Associate members are eligible for core funding and subsidies.
- Acknowledge the CSR funding and/core support in all publications, see How to cite P30
- Participate in CSR activities by using the core facilities or participation in the Enrichment Programs (Bone Workshop Seminar, Symposium).
- Provide timely reporting of Core use information when requested.