The Core provides training and assistance in performing Light-Seq, a spatial transcriptomic platform that has advantages over other spatial transcriptomic technologies. The core also offers advice about study design, sample size, and RNA preservation and extraction from bone, cartilage, and tendon, and data analysis pipelines the provide quality control metrics, differential gene expression analysis, and pathway analysis for bulk and single cell/nucleus RNA sequencing.
- Light-Seq spatial transcriptomics
- Guidance for performing bulk and single cell/nucleus RNA sequencing
- Data analysis pipelines for RNA sequencing
Equipment and Resources
- Light-seq reagents and confocal microscopy for library preparation
- Access to the HMS O2 computer cluster for data analysis.
Click Here to navigate to the Bone RNAseq Core’s website.
Click Here to navigate to the Bone RNAseq Core’s YouTube Channel