Musculoskeletal Cells Core (MCC) provides investigators with high quality primary cells (osteoblasts, bone marrow macrophages, chondrocytes and osteocytes), immortalized cell lines (Ocy454 and Ocy454-12H), and human musculoskeletal tissues. The Core offers both consultation and hand-on training on cell isolation and characterization.
The MCC has a repository of approximately 200 human specimens (whole bone marrow, hMSC and bone chips).
Click here to view the MTA samples.
- Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs)(freshly isolated or frozen)(MTA required)
- Human bone marrow
- Human bone fragments (freshly isolated or frozen)
- Human cartilage tissue
- Murine Ocy454 osteocytic cells (MTA required)
- Murine Ocy454-12H osteocytic cell (clonal high Sosts expression)
- Murine primary osteoblasts (calvaria and long bones)
- Murine primary osteocytes
- Validated gRNAs and custom designed CRISPR Cas9 (PX458 and PX459)
- Hand-on training on cell isolation
Equipment and Resources
- Synthecon RCCS-4SC (for simulated microgravity and stem cells)
- Flexcell Streamer (continuous or pulsative fluid flow)