Thank you for your abstract submission. Please register for the symposium, if you have not done so yet.
Below are the poster guidelines and what to expect:
- A notification email will be sent in early May with your poster board number and your assigned presentation time.
- Poster boards will be mounted on 4”x 6” display stands.
- Thumbtacks will be available on-site.
- Poster Dimensions: Maximum height – 36 inches; Maximum width – 48 inches
- Poster should include: title, authors’ names and affiliations.
- Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters.
Day of event:
- You must arrive at the Bulfinch Patio Tent on May 13th between 10am and 12:45pm to set up your poster.
- Presenters should stand at your poster during your assigned presentation time. Even board numbers present from 2:15-2:55pm. Odd board numbers present from 3:00-3:40 pm.
- Presenters should be present when the posters winners are announced at 5pm in the O’Keeffe Auditorium.
- Presenters are responsible for dismantling their posters and removing them by 5:15pm. Any remaining posters will be disposed of and are not the responsibility of CSR.
- Certificates of Recognition and Amazon gift cards will be awarded to the best posters.
Center for Skeletal Research
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114