Thank you for registering for the 5th Annual Skeletal Research Symposium on Monday, May 13th, 2019 from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm. The event will be held at Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114.
The Pre-Symposium meeting presented by Dr. Karen M. Lyons will be held on May 13th, at 11:00 am- 12:00 pm in the MGH Haber Auditorium.
A Buffet Style Lunch and Registration will be available at 12:00 pm in the MGH Bulfinch Tent.
Abstract submissions must be submitted using our online submission form.
- The deadline for the abstract submission is April 28th at 5:00 pm.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words, graphs/figures not allowed.
- A notification email will be sent in early May with your poster board number and your assigned presentation time.
- Poster boards will be mounted on 4ft. × 6ft. display stands.
- Thumbtacks will be available on-site.
- Poster Dimensions: Maximum height – 36 inches; Maximum width – 48 inches
- Poster should include title, authors’ names and affiliations.
- Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters.
Day of event:
- You must arrive at the MGH Bulfinch Tent on May 13th between 10:00 am and 12:45 pm to set up your poster.
- Presenters are required to be at the Poster Session and present when the winners are announced.
- Presenters are responsible for dismantling their posters and removing them by 5:15 pm. Any remaining posters will be disposed of and are not the responsibility of CSR.
- Certificates of Recognition and Amazon gift cards will be awarded to the best posters.
A reminder email will be sent to you, as we get closer to the events. Please visit, our webpage for more details.
Center for Skeletal Research
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114