REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION: CSR Research Symposium, May 18, 2020
Thank you for registering. This confirms that you have been registered for the 6th Annual Skeletal Research Symposium on Monday, May 18, 2020 from 10:00am to 5:00pm. The event will be held at Massachusetts General Hospital, 55 Fruit Street, Boston, MA 02114.
The Pre-Symposium Session for Young Investigators, Post-docs, and students will be held 10:00am – 11:30am in the O’Keeffe Auditorium.
A Buffet Style Lunch and Registration will be available between 11:30am -1:15pm in the MGH Bulfinch Tent.
Abstract submissions must be submitted using our online submission form.
- The deadline for the abstract submission is April 17th by 5:00pm EST.
- Abstracts should be no longer than 300 words, graphs/figures not allowed.
- A notification email will be sent in early May with your poster board number and your assigned presentation time.
- Poster boards will be mounted on 4ft. × 6ft. display stands.
- Thumbtacks will be available on-site.
- Poster Dimensions: Maximum height – 36 inches; Maximum width – 48 inches
- Poster should include: title, authors’ names and affiliations.
- Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters.
Day of event:
- You must arrive at the MGH Bulfinch Tent on May 18th between 9:30am – 11:30am to set up your poster
- Presenters are required to be at the Poster Session and present when the winners are announced.
- Presenters are responsible for dismantling their posters and removing them by 5:15pm. Any remaining posters will be disposed of and are not the responsibility of CSR.
Certificates of Recognition and Amazon gift cards will be awarded to the best posters.
A reminder email will be sent to you, as we get closer to the event. Please visit, our webpage for more details.
Center for Skeletal Research
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114