ABSTRACT CONFIRMATION – CSR Research Symposium, May 18, 2020
Thank you for your abstract submission. Please register for the symposium, if you have not done so yet.
Below are the poster guidelines and what to expect:
- A notification email will be sent in early May with your poster board number and your assigned presentation time.
- Poster boards will be mounted on 4ft. × 6ft. display stands.
- Thumbtacks will be available on-site.
- Poster Dimensions: Maximum height – 36 inches; Maximum width – 48 inches
- Poster should include: title, authors’ names and affiliations.
- Presenters are responsible for printing their own posters.
Day of event:
- You must arrive at the MGH Bulfinch Tent on May 18th between 9:30am – 11:30am to set up your poster.
- Presenters are required to be at the Poster Session and present when the winners are announced.
- Presenters are responsible for dismantling their posters and removing them by 5:15pm. Any remaining posters will be disposed of and are not the responsibility of CSR.
Certificates of Recognition and Amazon gift cards will be awarded to the best posters.
Center for Skeletal Research
Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114